Whether you're searching for a broadcasting position, seeking to fill a Staff opening, or offering a service, TDGA Classifieds is a key location to promote that opportinity or availability.
We list our position opportunities by generalized categories, and even though your company may use creative titles, you'll find better results by describing actual job duties and responsibilities. The best applicants tend to apply when the classified listing is strong on content, and avoids self-serving cliches. Please note TDGA does NOT accept classifieds for volunteer or unpaid internship positions. Please read our section marked "So You Want To Place A Classified?"
Our Generalized categories include:
- Traffic & Continuity Personnel
- Sales (Sales Managers, Sales personnel and Sales Assistants)
- Web Design or primarily web-related duties such as Webmasters
- Announcers (Radio & TV), Operations, Programming and Production
- Human Resources & Office Personnel (Includes Reception)
- Accounting, Payroll & Billing Personnel (A/R & A/P)
- Copywriting, Creative, Graphics & Promotion
- Management & Business Managers
- News, Sports & Weather Positions (on air or off-air positions)
- Engineering - All technical levels from Chief Engineers to Board Operatrors, Master Control, IT / MIS Positions
Is There Something Missing From Your Resume? Does It say: Member of Traffic Director's Guild of America? If not, may we suggest you consider adding professional credibility by Joining Today