Photos (from left to right): TV Star America Ferrera one of millions in US Cities and Foreigh Capitals Protesting in Women's March ♦ The Transition of Administrations has occured; President Trump delivers his first speech as 45th President ♦ No surprise here as Ajit Pai gets Trump nod to become FCC Chairman ♦ TV and Motion Picture Actor Miguel Ferrer dies at 61,was featured on NCIS: Los Angelkes & Jordon's Crossing ♦ Jane Pauley to Emcee Opening Session of NAB Sow in Vegas April 24th
Welcome to the Website of the Traffic Director's Guild of America
Bottom-Line Both Events Had Worldwide Import
Latest Traffic Digest Headlines
Political Headlines & Updates (Click on icon to access these articles)
- 01/19/17 - GA Governor Sonny Perdue Picked for Dept. of Agriculture on Trump Cabinet
- 01/19/17 - Kawasaki Ends Show Backing Due To Trump Involvement
- 01/19/17 - QualComm in San Diego Charged with Antitrust Suit by FTC
- 01/19/17 - Steve Mnuchin Accused Of Tax Tricks With ‘Avatar’ Profits in Confirmation Hearings
- 01/18/17 - Senate grills Education pick Betsy DeVos on experience, family donations
- 01/18/17 - Trump Won't Move News Briefings After Press Outcry
- 01/18/17 - Massachusetts Lawmakers revive plan to raise their pay
HR Question: Should You Post the Salary or Salary Range in a Classified?
The following articles are provided by a diverse pool of Broadcast Attornies representing many of the major law firms in Washington. TDGA is pleased to be a conduit between Broadcasters and these talented legal counselors. From left) Judith Keyes, Jeffrey Bosley; David Silverman; Mitchell Stabbe;John Garziglia; Gregg Skall; K.C. Halm, Adam Shoemaker, Megan Vogel, Abigail Everdell, Jim Rosenfeld, David Oxenford, Lauren Lynch, Scott Lynch, Jessica Nyman and Joseph Cohen.
- SPECIAL REPORT: Concerned About Deadline Compliance for 2017?
- SPECIAL REPORT: Music Royalty Offer from GMR (Global Music Rights)
- 01/22/17 - USCIS Mandates New Form I-9 Must Be Used Beginning Today
- 01/17/16 - California Workers Entitled To 10-Minute Breaks for each 4 Hours Worked
- 01/11/17 - First Chance for New FCC to Deregulate – Abolition of Requirement to Maintain Public File of Letters from the Public About Broadcast Station Operations on Jan. 31st Tentative Agenda
- 01/10/17 - FCC Makes Airing Political Ads Much More Complicated
Providing Traffic, Continuity and Sales with an inside look at developments from the Agency shops; or via Advertisers. It's a quick read of what's happening and who's involved in the latest advertising news.
- 01/20/17 - Justin Timberlake Focuses of Flavor for Bai
- 01/20/17 - David & Goliath Taps Melissa McCarthy for Kia's Super Bowl Push
- 01/20/17 - Venables Bell, Mediahub appointed by Chipolte
- 01/20/17 - Facebook Reigns Supreme Among Teens
- 01/19/17 - Innocean Worldwide, Hyundai to film Super Bowl Spot During Game
- 01/19/17 - Bud Light To Spotlight Friends, Not Celebs, In Super Bowl
- 01/19/17 - 7-Eleven Hands Creative to Deutsch LA
- 01/19/17 - Neil Patrick Harris Does The Impossible in Heineken Light's New Campaign
- 01/19/17 - Programmatic Native Ads Pushing Forward, But Barriers Still Remain
- 01/19/17 - How To Succeed in the Busiest Month for Job Searches
Monday, January 23 2017
- JOAN LLOYD: Political savvy at the top
- JOAN LLOYD: When Your Behavior is Misinterpreted - Intentions Vs. Perceptions
Recommended Reading, Articles, Blogs & Columns
- LAURIE KAHN: the Smart Way To Compensate Your Team in 2017
- GARRISON KEILLOR: When This Is Over, You Will Have Nothing You Want
- KATHY GANS: 5 Ways To Earn a Bonus
- KATE McGOVERN TORNONE: Which Employer Mandates Are On Trump's Chopping Block?
- DAN OSWALD: Great Leaders Have R-E-S-P-E-C-T
TDGA is a non-union membership association dedicated to serving Revenue Management Scheduling Broadcast professionals, Accounts Receivable, Continuity, Operations and Business Management personnel. Most come from staffs of the world's leading Radio, Television, Cable, Website and Mobile service providers from more than 5,000 Broadcast facilities in the United States, Canada and 15 other nations. It has properly been described as an association that elevates members from an employment "position" to a true Broadcast "profession." Members seek, provide and exchange information, tips and techniques involving their skill sets.
Membership dues are modest, The membership dues for the first year are $45.00 (about 12-cents a day) Then a reduction to $30.00 per year FOR EACH ONE-YEAR PERIOD THEREAFTER. And there are no hidden costs, no surprise add-on expenses. Hundreds of pages, valuable exclusive reports, guides to solutions... all for that once a year fee. Not a member? You may join online via credit card (TDGA dues are tax-deductible as a professional expense) If you prefer to mail your application using a check for payment, CLICK HERE for a PDF Downloadable Join-By-Mail Form.