- Due Oct 1st in Files (Oct. 3rd at FCC) Annual EEO Public File Report Deadline for Stations in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Missouri, Oregon, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, the Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Saipan, and the Virgin Islands
- Biennial Ownership Reports are due by October 3, 2016 for Noncommercial Radio Stations in Iowa and Missouri and Noncommercial Television Stations in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, the Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Saipan & U.S. Virgin Islands
- 09/19/16 - Part 1 – Radio Issues - FCC’s Decision on the Quadrennial Review of the Multiple Ownership Rules
- TDGA’s Guide to the The D.O.L. New Overtime Rule - Fitting "The Square Peg Job Description Into the Round Hole"
- Programmatic Ad Buying & Political Broadcast Rules If it's based on non-linear rates
Providing Traffic, Continuity and Sales with an inside look at developments from the Agency shops; or via Advertisers. It's a quick read of what's happening and who's involved in the latest advertising news.
- 09/30/16 - TBWA\Media Arts Lab, Apple Embrace The Whimsy of Baloons
- 09/30/16 - George Clooney, McCann Say Change Nothing for Nespresso
- 09/30/16 - Nationwide, Ogilvy Bring Broadway To The Small Screen
- 09/29/16 - Western Union Selects MullenLowe
- 09/29/16 - W+K Picks Up Chobani
- 09/29/16 - Droga5, Johnsonville Dole Out Sausage Advice
- 09/29/16 - ISL, Volkswagen Beetle Celebrate The Joy of Pink
- 09/28/16 - Lane Bryant, Refinery29 Celebrate the 67%
- 09/28/16 - Doritos Says Rock The Vote
- 09/28/16 - IKEA, Ogilvy Showcase the American Dream -
- 09/27/16 - McDonald's Aims To Create 5,000 Pieces of Cintent in 2016
- 09/27/16 - IBM Watson, The Weather Channel unveil conversational ads
- 09/27/16 - Southwest Airlines, GSD&M Lip Sync Their Way To "Yes"
- 09/27/16 - IHOP, Campbell Ewald Seve Up Special Moments
09/26/16 - Accounts On The Move (Monday feature of MediaPost)
- The Maple Guild - LMO
- Porsche Latin America - Markham & Stein
- Physique 57 -BARKER
- Promescent -Allen & Gerritsen
- Jerome's Furniture - Stalwart Communications
- Accounts on the Move for Monday, Sept. 26, 2016 : http://www.mediapost.com/publications/accounts-on-the-move/
- 09/26/16 - It's Fall -- And, LIke Clockwork, Advertising Week Begins Today
- 09/26/16 - Deutsch Building Suspense for Green Giants' Return
- 09/26/16 - Critical Mass Creates Humorous You Tube Spots for Pine-Sol
- 09/26/16 - Miller Coors Says Raise The Right Beer
- 09/26/16 - Dentsu's Irregular Ad Media Buys Affect 111 Brands
- 09/26/16 - Advertiser's Skeptical About Digital Ads
- 09/26/16 - How To Earn The Trust of the Boss
Saturday, October 1, 2016
- First Day of Gregorian Calendar for October 2016
- Annual EEO Public File Reports must be placed in stations’ public inspection files- Commercial and Noncommercial Full-Power and Class A Television Stations and AM and FM Radio Stations in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Missouri, Oregon, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, the Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Saipan, and the Virgin Islands that are part of an Employment Unit6 with 5 or more full-time employees.
- Broadcast Mid-Term Report (FCC Form 397). Because these forms are filed with the FCC and TV stations’ public inspection files are now maintained online, TV stations do not have to upload these forms to their online public inspection files. Instead, the FCC will upload a TV station’s electronically filed form to its online public inspection file. Radio Station Employment Units with 11 or more full-time employees in Iowa and Missouri; Television Employment Units with five or more full-time employees in Florida, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands Radio Station Employment Units
- Indiana Broadcasters Association - IBA Fall Career Fair - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - The Indiana Broadcasters Association is hosting its annual Fall Career Fair at the Marriott Indianapolis North Hotel at 3645 River Crossing Parkway, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Doors open to the public at 10 a.m., so participating stations should arrive at the hotel by … Continued
- Wisconsin Broadcasters Association - Poynter Sense making Summit - Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM - The Poynter Institute is offering a half-day workshop to help you ask key questions that will make your reporting more reliable and make your journalism stand out from others who just report what they hear at a news conference. PLEASE NOTE: while the training and food are free (Morning Refreshments & Lunch Included), a $25.00 donation to the WBA Foundation would be greatly appreciated.
Sunday, October 2, 2016
- Rosh Hashanah – Jewish Holiday
Monday, October 3, 2016
- Biennial Ownership Reports (FCC Form 323-E) must be filed and placed in stations’ public inspection files. FCC; Stations’ Public Inspection Files. On October 3, 2016 - Noncommercial Television Stations in Alaska, Florida & Hawaii; Non-Commercial AM & FM Radio Stations in Iowa & Missouri; Non-Commercial Television Stations in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, the Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Saipan and the Virgin Islands
- Muharram – Muslim New Year
- JOAN LLOYD: Managers Cheat Employees When Thedy Give Sugar-Coated Performance Reviews
- JOAN LLOYD: We Underestimate a Lot When It Comes To Change
- JOAN LLOYD: Performance Counselling Vs. Personal Counseling- Which Is Manager's Role?
- JOAN LLOYD: Making a Presentation? Weave Key :Points and Stories In It
Recommended Reading, Articles, Blogs & Columns
- STACEY MacNAUGHT: Cut Your Hours; Get More Doine with 4 Small Work Changes
- DEBBIE ROOS: What You Need To Know About The December 1st Overtime Rules
- MARY COLLINS: Why You Should Tune Into The STB Debate
- BOB GARFIELD: Citizens Disunited
- STEVE BRUCE: Better Wages In The End of 2016?
- MARY COLLINS: We're All Accountable For Sales!
- SUSAN PRINCE: Bonuses and the New FLSA Overtime Regulations
The Family of Political Certified Traffic Specialists Keeps Growing As The Political Certification Study Guides & Exams Focus on The General Elections November 8th
We're pleased to introduce you to the latest Political Certified Traffic Specialists on our Website. We'll offer updates regularly on our newesr Certified Specialists in the Monday Morning Wraps Email. (or Read an Expanded article on our website Traffic in the Traffic Digest. section this Monday. Meanwhile, The TDGA Political Study Guide (68 Pages) is in place for Member's Access. The entire program is free (to Members Only) courtesy of TDGA. It's another Member benefit built into your highly affordable Annual Dues, when you join TDGA. Course Info Now Posted in Member's Resource Library -